Saturday, November 13, 2010

Mad Kids Playlist from 11-09-2010 with Kid Cut Up and DJ Bizzon, WSME Fall Pledge Drive Part 2

What's Up Peoples? This week was part 2 of the WMSE's Fall Pledge Drive. At the time of this post we are only $15,000 away from our total goal of $125,000!!! Thank you to everyone who has donated so far and who will donate in the future. This week we did an album preview on the new J Live EP, Undivided Attention and Zion I's latest, Atomic Clock. Both are very solid in my humble opinion. Check it aaaaaooouut....


11-09-2010

MOP - Ante Up

J Live - Undivided Attention
J Live - The Way That I Rhyme
J Live - How I Feel Pt 1

Zion I - The History
Zion I - 4U
Zion I - Polarity

Outkast - Players Ball Remix
Special Ed - I Got It Made
EPMD - You Gots To Chill
Gang Starr - DWYCK
Beatnuts - Ya Better Believe
Big L - On The Mic
Nas - Nas Is Like

Roots - What They Do
Dr Dre - Deep Cover
Lifesavas - Me
Blackalicious - Make You Feel That Way
Stricklin - I Be Damn
Redman - Freestyle Freestyle

Mos Def - Universal Magnetic
Large Professor - Ijuswannachill
Heiroglyphics - At The Helm
Freeway - What They Do
Eyedea & Abilities - Smile
Skillz - The 09' Rap Up
KHB - Ma Waukee
Raze - Blue Collar
Dead Prez - Hip Hop Remix
Murs - Cigarettes and Liquor
Pigeon John - So Gangster

No comments:

Post a Comment