Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mad Kids Playlist from 03-29-2011. www.madkidsradio.blogspot.com Mad Kids Pay Tribute...

So we all know we lost the homie Nate Dogg last week so Kid Cut Up and I put some stuff together to do a proper Nate Dogg tribute. Also this is the anniversary week of the passing of Freaky Tah from the Lost Boyz so we wanted to show some love to him as well. Zion I and Grouch put out a new album so that was previewed.

And I just wanna say thanks to all the calls and requests for the show. Was glad to know people are tuning in and checking us out. We will keep it up as long as you all listen!!!

Mad Kids Radio Show Archive

Atmosphere - Just For Show
Zion I & Grouch - Plead The Fifth
Zion I & Grouch - Leader
Zion I & Grouch - Healing Of The Nation

Black Milk - Deadly Medley
Eminem - Syllables
Jay Electronica - Exhibit C
Stalley - Slapp

Das Efx - Microphone Master
Elzhi - Fire
Black Moon - Who Got Da Props
Blurprint - Radioinactive

Dr Dre - Xxplosive
West Side Connection - Gangsta Nation
2Pac - How Long Will THey Mourn Me
Snoop Dogg - Lay Low
50 Cent - 21 Questions
Nate Dogg - First We Pray

Nate Dogg - Oh No
Mark Ronson - Ooh Wee
Nate Dogg - Never Leave You Alone
Snoop Dogg - Aint No Fun
Notorious BIG - Runnin Your Mouth
Warren G - Regulate
Dr Dre - Next Episode

Lost Boyz - The Yearn
Lost Boyz - Take A Hike
Lost Boyz - Music Makes Me High
Lost Boyz - Get Up
Lost Boyz - Love Peace and Nappiness
Lost Boyz - Jeeps Lex Coups

Gang Starr - Mass Appeal
KHB - Danger
Nas - Book Of Rhymes
Def Squad - Check N Me Out
Lupe Fiasco - Words I Never Said
Smif N Wesson - Lets Git It On
Illvibe Collective - Authentic Raw
Talib Kweli - Joy

1 comment:

  1. No K.R.I.T.? I super feel asleep once I got to the crib too.

    ReplyDelete